BETTER RESULTS WITH LESS PAINT
A single layer of paint is all you really need to obtain perfect application results using 22 Line high-solids topcoats. Their particularly high solids content gives these topcoats outstanding hiding power. They have a reduced solvent content and a high spreading rate. When it comes to application, they offer bodyshops genuine advantages thanks to exceptional flow and rapid drying properties. The 22 Line topcoat system has a proven market track record dating back over 10 years.
Glasurit 22 Line topcoats are perfectly integrated into the Glasurit RATIO HS System and, as a result, can be used particularly economically.
And yet another advantage: using Glasurit 522-MC35 Mixing Clear and the 929-31, 929-33 and 929-34 VOC hardeners makes 22 Line VOC-compliant as defined by EU Directive 2004/42/EC.
THE ADVANTAGES OF 22 LINE AT A GLANCE
The 22 Line HS topcoats are economical, fast, simple and reliable.
Low consumption of material thanks to:
- The product’s outstanding hiding power
- The ready-for-use mixture’s good spreading rate
- Ease of application
- Excellent overspray absorption, good levelling and flow properties
You save time:
- With application to vertical surfaces in 1/2 + 1 spraycoats without any flash-off time
- With 22 Line’s excellent drying properties
- By making panels ready for assembly quickly
- By using the Glasurit Color Profi System Uni
EASE OF APPLICATION
You work efficiently.
- 22 Line is easy to apply.
- The clearly-defined steps of the Glasurit RATIO HS System ensure a particularly efficient workflow.
- The product’s excellent curing properties mean that panels are easy to polish and are soon ready for assembly.
You benefit from Glasurit’s know-how.
- 22 Line HS topcoats are high-quality products and the core of the time-tested Glasurit RATIO HS System.
- Rapid and reliable colour identification is no problem if you use the Glasurit Color Profi System Uni.
Reliable colour identification
Colour identification is extremely easy with Glasurit 22 Line, as Glasurit has developed the Color Profi System (CPS) Uni especially for this product line. In the currently-used CPS 3 Uni, about 1,500 colour chips classified according to colour groups refer the user to more than 4,400 colours and offer bodyshops optimum support for rapid and reliable colour identification. The colour chips are produced using original 22 Line topcoats, which makes them an ideal tool for colour comparison directly on the vehicle.
THE PERFECT SOLUTION FOR EVERY VEHICLE AND EVERY COLOUR
Outstanding hiding power, easy application and optimal process times make 90 Line a genuine all-round winner among automotive coatings, both for solid and for metallic and special-effect colours. It’s no coincidence that 90 Line is the most successful waterborne basecoat system on the market in Europe.
The secret of this success is that the basecoat and colour system are in perfect harmony. In addition to its completely straightforward workflow, 90 Line ensures optimal colour accuracy thanks to the integrated Color Profi System. Over 164,000 colours, from the early days of the automobile to special effects for the models of tomorrow, can be reproduced quickly, easily and practically. With its simple and reliable colour identification, 90 Line guarantees an optimal refinishing solution for every colour.
THE ADVANTAGES OF 90 LINE AT A GLANCE
- Easy workflow as part of the straightforward RATIO Aqua System process
- Easy application using conventional spraying techniques
- Less time needed thanks to fast application and short flash-off and booth times
- Less material needed thanks to its excellent hiding power and the small amount of mixing base in the ready-for-use mixture
- Highly reliable results thanks to consistent application viscosity
- Outstanding colour accuracy with the Glasurit Color Profi System
NEW CONCEPT FOR INTERIORS
With the new Interior Color System, areas such as the boot or engine compartment can be refinished efficiently, achieving the quality finish you’d expect from tried-and-tested Glasurit products. Thanks to two new additives, topcoat application is reduced to one layer, with no need for additional clearcoat application. On top of that, drying times are substantially reduced. After a mere 10 minutes, the paint is dust-dry and ready for masking. In addition to over 4,000 special interior colours, nearly every 90 Line colour solution can be used in combination with the Interior Color System – with results you can be proud of. See for yourself!
ALL COLOURS IN A MATTER OF MINUTES
Glasurit Color Online (see Find colour) allows access to more than 200,000 colour formulas throughout the world at no cost.
The real highlight, however, is that all conventional industrial standards (RAL, NCS, Pantone, British standards, etc.) are updated on a daily basis and can be retrieved around the clock. In addition to the mixing formulas, you can, of course, also view and print out the corresponding material safety data sheets – in 29 different languages to boot. See for yourself!
FIRST-CLASS, PREMIUM-QUALITY RESULTS
With 55 Line, Glasurit offers you outstanding product quality for solvent-borne basecoat/clearcoat systems. 55 Line ensures first-class results, high profitability and ease of application.
55 Line basecoats feature optimum flow, very good levelling, extremely pure colours, a magnificent finish quality and excellent surface hardness. Low material consumption and short flash-off times are what make 55 Line so cost-effective.
In addition, using 55 Line makes for ease of application – a result of the clearly-structured workflows and high reliability of the neatly-dovetailing parts of the Glasurit RATIO Classic System. It also features quick and accurate colour identification with the Glasurit Color Profi System Metallic and ease of mixing due to the 2:1 mixing ratio (see Find colour).
55 Line is not VOC-compliant as defined in EU Directive 2004/42/EC.
- Excellent flow
- Very good levelling
- Great colour purity
- Magnificent finish
OUTSTANDING ECONOMIC EFFICIENCY
- Savings in material due to low product consumption
- A short flash-off saves time and energy
EASE OF APPLICATION
- Efficient workflows based on the Glasurit RATIO Classic System
- Clearly structured workflows
- Clearly defined procedures
- A high degree of reliability
- Quick and accurate colour identification with the Glasurit Color Profi System Metallic
- A straightforward 2:1 mixing ratio
- Touching up blemishes (dust inclusions, etc.) is quick and easy
- High tape resistance