Professional systems for passenger cars
DAISY WHEEL PLUS 90 LINE: the efficient combination for your refinishing process.
Perfect your mixing process – with the Daisy Wheel and Glasurit 90 Line. The Daisy Wheel is an innovative development from Fillon Technologies in France. All 90 Line mixing bases are ready to use at any time in the constantly rotating wheel. With Glasurit concentrates, the Daisy Wheel needs refilling far less often than competitors' mixing machines. Thanks to a special scale and newly developed magnetic valves, the components of a mixing formula can be weighed in with the Glasurit Profit Manager at the click of a mouse – fully automated and more precise than manual measurement.
- No weighing errors
- Considerably fewer adjustment quantities
- Lower weighed-in quantities
- Consistent quality of the mixing bases in the mixing system thanks to 24-hour rotation
REDUCED WEIGHED-IN QUANTITY
- Depending on the colour, the minimum weighed-in quantity can be considerably reduced
- Weighing precision to the hundredth of a gram substantially reduces the risk of dosing errors, especially for small weighed-in quantities
- Fully automatic weighing process supports employees
- Weighing processes in a closed unit with automatic valve cleaning
AUTOMATIC WEIGHING PROCESS (ERGONOMICS)
- No need to search for mixing bases in the mixing machine
- Eliminates manual weighing
- Ensures that the mixing room is always clean and tidy
- Closed system improves health and safety (no paint splatters)
- Precise mixing and small amounts reduce paint waste
- Lower energy consumption compared to conventional mixing machines
THE EFFICIENT SOLUTION: GLASURIT + DAISY WHEEL + SPECTROPHOMETER
EASY INSTALLATION, RELIABLE USE
CNS Computer Network System-engineering GmbH (Gelsenkirchen) carries out installation, service and maintenance for you. CNS, the point of contact for all your questions relating to the Glasurit Profit Manager, will also help you with any questions you may have about the Daisy Wheel – quickly and competently.
The Daisy Wheel is easy to operate. How to use the Daisy Wheel for mixing is covered during colour training courses at the Refinish Competence Centre.
PERFECTLY CONNECTED: THE DIGITAL MIXING ROOM.
Fillon Technologies' Daisy Wheel perfectly complements the Glasurit Profit Manager. Together, they ensure precision in the digital mixing room. This combination offers you the leading process solution on the market for colour mixing and accuracy, especially when used with 90 Line. It also ensures optimum efficiency and process reliability in your bodyshop.
A clever work station that is modular to fit any size mixing room. A robust and reliable machine with low maintenance requirements. For more information, please speak to your local Glasurit contact.