Overspray clusters from the painting process trapped in the new paint finish.
- Impurities due to paint residue/encrustation of the spray gun, paint hoses and clothing
- Overspray clusters (multicoloured particles) from the spray booth fall into the wet paint film. These particles often form at the ceiling of the spray booth due to incorrect airflow or clogged filters.
- Overspray from adjacent paint jobs.
HOW TO AVOID
- Thoroughly clean spray guns, air hoses and clothing.
- Have the airflow settings set by the booth manufacturer. Ensure regular cleaning and maintenance of the spray booth and filters
- Keep jobs separate from adjacent paint jobs
Polish with Glasurit 562-1602 Fine Polishing Compound and finish with any standard high-gloss polish. For major problems, sand down completely and apply a new finish.