Finely atomised paint droplets from the painting process stuck to the surface, or paint droplets that have not been absorbed by the paint film.
- Poor overspray absorption due to wrong choice of hardener and/or reducer for the ambient painting conditions
- Insufficient masking of adjacent panels/surfaces
- Select hardener and reducer that suit the temperature of the workshop and the size of the object/vehicle to be painted (see temperature table).
- Mask panels/surfaces not to be painted
- Recommendation for overall resprays: harmonise overlapping area with Glasurit 352-500 Spot Blender.
Polish with Glasurit 562-1602 Fine Polishing Compound and finish with any standard high-gloss polish.