Glasurit 568-46 CV Steel Primer Paste
- Suitable for large areas / surfaces
- Can be applied directly on steel or galvanized steel
- good coverage of shot blasted profile
- brilliant top coat appearance
- improves the hiding power
Glasurit CV Steel Primer Paste, 2-layer system. 568-46 can be used in combination with top coats of the line 68 as a tinted primer in the mixing ratio 70:30 in the 2-layer process. In addition, it can be processed as a DTM topcoat (directly on metal) in a 1-layer process in the mixing ratio of 50:50 with series 68 topcoats. 568-46 ensures good corrosion protection and good adhesion on all steel substrates.
On our support platform Glasurit Know-How you'll find all the answers to your questions regarding this and every other Glasurit product.