Professional systems for passenger cars
RODIM® – fits perfectly with BASF refinish paint and processes from Glasurit
RODIM® is the brand that offers paint-related products that support bodyshops to optimize their results with BASF refinish paint.
Based on its long-term experience in the refinish business, BASF created a streamlined and user-friendly portfolio of paint-related products geared to the needs of Glasurit® customers – RODIM®. The portfolio features products such as tack rags, masking paper, interior protection, paint strainers, mixing cups and nitrile gloves.
With you, we would like to launch RODIM® successfully and give the brand a strong and consistent image as the PRP brand that fits perfectly with BASF refinish paint products. Convince yourself - Try it!
RODIM® is our perfect PRP portfolio with competitive pricing, recommended by your trusted & experienced team, for optimizing your results with BASF refinish paint.
DAISY WHEEL PLUS 90 LINE: The efficient combination for your refinishing process.
Perfect your mixing process – with the Daisy Wheel and Glasurit 90 Line. The Daisy Wheel is an innovative development from Fillon Technologies in France. All 90 Line mixing bases are ready for use at any time in the constantly rotating wheel. With Glasurit concentrates, the Daisy Wheel needs to be refilled much less often than the competitors' mixing machines. Thanks to a special scale and the newly developed magnetic valves, the components of a mixing formula can be weighed in with the Glasurit Profit Manager at the click of a mouse – fully automatically and more precisely than during manual operations.
DAISY WHEEL – A “WELL-ROUNDED” PRODUCT WITH A HOST OF ADVANTAGES
- No weighing errors
- Considerably fewer adjustment quantities
- Lower weighed-in quantities
- Consistent quality of the mixing bases in the mixing system thanks to 24-hour rotation
REDUCED WEIGHED-IN QUANTITY
- Depending on the color, minimum weighed-in quantity can be considerably reduced
- Weighing precision to the hundredth of a gram substantially reduces the risk of dosing errors, especially for small weighed-in quantities
- Fully automatic weighing process supports employees
- Weighing processes in a closed unit with automatic valve cleaning
AUTOMATIC WEIGHING PROCESS (ERGONOMICS)
- No need to search for mixing bases in the mixing machine
- Eliminates manual weighing
- Ensures that the mixing room is always tidy and clean
- Closed system ensures better occupational health (no paint splatters)
- Precise mixing and small amounts reduce paint waste
- Lower energy consumption compared to conventional mixing machines
THE EFFICIENT SOLUTION: GLASURIT + DAISY WHEEL + SPECTROPHOMETER
EASY INSTALLATION, RELIABLE USE
CNS Computer Network System-engineering GmbH (Gelsenkirchen) performs installation, service and maintenance for you. CNS, your point of contact for all of your questions related to the Glasurit Profit Manager, will also help you with any questions you may have about the Daisy Wheel – quickly and competently.
The Daisy Wheel is easy to operate. Using the Daisy Wheel for mixing is part of the training offered during color training courses at the Refinish Competence Center.
PERFECTLY CONNECTED: THE DIGITAL MIXING ROOM.
Fillon Technologies' Daisy Wheel perfectly complements the Glasurit Profit Manager. Together, they ensure precision in the digital mixing room. Especially when used with 90 Line, this combination offers you the leading process solution on the market for color mixing and accuracy. It also ensures optimum efficiency and process reliability in your bodyshop.
A clever work station. Modular to fit any size store. A robust and reliable machine with low maintenance requirements. For more information, please contact your local Glasurit contact.