THE PERFECT SOLUTIONS FOR EVERY VEHICLE AND EVERY COLOUR
Outstanding hiding power, easy application and optimal process times make 90 Line a genuine all-round talent among automotive coatings, both for solid and for metallic and special-effect colours. It’s no coincidence that 90 Line is the most successful waterborne basecoat system on the market.
The secret of this success is the perfect harmony of the basecoat and colour system. In addition to its completely straightforward workflow, 90 Line ensures optimal colour accuracy thanks to the integrated Color Profi System. Over 164,000 colours, from the early days of the automobile to special effects for the models of tomorrow, can be reproduced quickly, easily and practically. With its simple and reliable colour identification, 90 Line guarantees an optimal refinishing solution for every colour.
NEW CONCEPT FOR INTERIORS
With the new Interior Color System, areas such as the trunk or engine compartment can be refinished efficiently with the tried and tested Glasurit quality. Thanks to two new additives, topcoat application is reduced to one layer. There is no need for additional clearcoat application. On top of that, drying times are reduced substantially. After a mere ten minutes, the paint is dust-dry and ready for masking. In addition to over 4,000 special interior colors, nearly every 90 Line color solution can be used in combination with the Interior Color System – with results you can be proud of. See for yourself!
THE ADVANTAGES OF 90 LINE AT A GLANCE
- Easy workflow as part of the straightforward RATIO Aqua System process
- Easy mixing formulas that prevent you from getting the mixture wrong
- Easy application using conventional spraying techniques
- Less time needed thanks to fast application, short flash-off and booth times
- Less material needed thanks to the excellent hiding power and the low amount of mixing base in the ready-for-use mixture
- Highly reliable results thanks to consistent application viscosity
- Outstanding color accuracy with the Glasurit Color Profi System
BETTER RESULTS WITH LESS PAINT
A single paint layer is really all you need to obtain perfect application results using 22 Line high-solids topcoats. Their particularly high solids content gives these topcoats an outstanding hiding power. They have a reduced solvent content and a high spreading rate. When it comes to application, they offer bodyshops genuine advantages in the form of first-rate flow and rapid drying properties. The 22 Line topcoat system has proved itself on the market for more than 10 years.
Glasurit 22 Line topcoats are perfectly integrated into the Glasurit RATIO HS System and, as a result, can be used particularly economically.
And yet another advantage: using Glasurit 522-MC35 Mixing Clear and the 929-31, 929-33 and 929-34 VOC hardeners makes 22 Line VOC-compliant as defined by EU Directive 2004/42/EC!
THE ADVANTAGES OF 22 LINE AT A GLANCE
The 22 Line HS topcoats are economical, fast, simple and reliable.
Low consumption of material thanks to:
- The product’s great hiding power
- The good spreading rate of the ready-for-use mixture
- Its ease of application
- Excellent overspray absorption, good levelling and flow properties
You save time:
- With application to vertical surfaces in 1/2 + 1 spraycoats without any flash-off time
- With 22 Line’s excellent drying properties
- By making panels ready for assembly quickly
- By using the Glasurit Color Profi System Uni
EASE OF APPLICATION
You work efficiently.
- 22 Line is easy to apply.
- The clearly-defined steps of the Glasurit RATIO HS System ensure a particularly efficient workflow.
- The product’s excellent curing properties mean that panels are easy to polish and are soon ready for assembly.
You benefit from Glasurit’s know-how.
- 22 Line HS topcoats are high-quality products and the core of the time-tested Glasurit RATIO HS System.
- Rapid and reliable colour identification is no problem if you use the Glasurit Color Profi System Uni.
Reliable colour identification
Colour identification, too, is extremely simple with Glasurit 22 Line, as Glasurit has developed the Color Profi System (CPS) Uni especially for this product line. In the currently-used CPS 3 Uni, about 1,500 colour chips classified according to colour groups refer the user to more than 4,400 colours and offer bodyshops optimum support for rapid and reliable colour identification. The colour chips are produced using original 22 Line topcoats, which makes them an ideal tool for colour comparison directly on the vehicle.
ALL COLOURS IN A MATTER OF MINUTES
Glasurit Color Online (see Find colour) allows access to more than 200,000 colour formulas throughout the world at no cost.
The real highlight, however, is that all conventional industrial standards (RAL, NCS, Pantone, British standards, etc.) are updated on a daily basis and can be retrieved around the clock. In addition to the mixing formulas, you can of course also view and print out the corresponding material safety data sheets – in 29 different languages to boot. See for yourself!
TOP-CLASS, PREMIUM-QUALITY RESULTS
With 55 Line, Glasurit offers you superlative product quality for solventborne basecoat/clearcoat systems. 55 Line ensures first-class results, high profitability and ease of application.
55 Line basecoats feature optimum flow, very good levelling, colours of extreme purity, a magnificent finish quality and excellent surface hardness. Their low material consumption and short flash-off times are what make 55 Line so cost-effective.
Furthermore, 55 Line makes for ease of application – a result of the clearly-structured workflows and the great reliability of the neatly-dovetailing parts of the Glasurit RATIO Classic System. It also features quick and accurate colour identification with the Glasurit Color Profi System Metallic and ease of mixing due to the 2:1 mixing ratio (see Find colour).
55 Line is not VOC-compliant as defined in EU Directive 2004/42/EC.
- Excellent flow
- Very good levelling
- Great colour purity
- Magnificent finish
OUTSTANDING ECONOMIC EFFICIENCY
- Savings in material due to low product consumption
- Short flash-off times save time and energy
EASE OF APPLICATION
- Efficient workflows based on the Glasurit RATIO Classic System
- Clearly-structured workflows
- Clearly-defined procedures
- A high degree of reliability
- Quick and accurate colour identification with the Glasurit Color Profi System Metallic
- A straightforward 2:1 mixing ratio
- Touching up blemishes (dust inclusions, etc.) is quick and easy
- High tape resistance